ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Domino Support gap.

2014-12-20 09:58:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Domino Support gap.
From: Frank Ramke <ramke AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 09:56:32 -0500
Zoltan, thank you for completing the information I should have provided.
Frank Ramke

From:   Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date:   12/20/2014 07:49 AM
Subject:        Re: Domino Support gap.

Of course 6.2 is EOS April 2015

http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?subtype=ca&infotype=an&appname=iSource&supplier=897&letternum=ENUS914-056

and Tivoli Storage Manager for Mail 6.1 is listed.

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
BigBro / Hobbit / Xymon Administrator
VCU Computer Center