ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] how to enable existing tsm server 6.3 database to reinstalled os

2014-12-19 09:33:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] how to enable existing tsm server 6.3 database to reinstalled os
From: "Huebner, Andy" <andy.huebner AT NOVARTIS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 14:31:39 +0000
I do not think it can be done.  We lost rootvg a few years ago and after
talking with support for a long time we ended up restoring the DB from tape.  I
should note that the instance home was on rootvg and also lost.  As a result we
no longer have the instance home on rootvg.

Rootvg = c:

Andy Huebner