ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Backup of NFS shares

2014-12-01 08:45:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Backup of NFS shares
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 08:44:32 -0500
>From the book for the DOMAIN statement:

all-nfs
    Backs up all network file systems, except those handled by automounter.
all-auto-nfs
    Backs up all network file systems which are handled by automounter.

Examples

Options file:

*    domain ALL-NFS -/mount/nfs1*

So you should be able to do a "domain /mount/nfsmountpoint"

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 7:37 AM, Hans Christian Riksheim <bullhcr AT gmail DOT
com>

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator