ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Cristie BMR vs Tivoli Fastback for BMR

2014-11-19 08:08:23
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Cristie BMR vs Tivoli Fastback for BMR
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 08:06:54 -0500
We looked into using Tivoli FastBack but were completely surprised when it
didn't support ext4 filesystems or filesystems >2TB!  From the "*FastBack
Client and BMR Hardware Requirements"*

Linux Client only supports Simple & Simple LVM volumes. File system
supports: EXT2, EXT3 and Reiser FS

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator