ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] exchange 2010

2014-11-11 06:32:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] exchange 2010
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 06:31:26 -0500
Hi Wanda,

This is what gives you the "load balancing" for backups
when you have multiple Exchange servers that are working together
to perform a backup on a set up DAG databases.
By having separate invocations, each of the Exchange servers
will perform a backup of a database, then move on to the next one,
checking to see if a backup has been performed within the
"minimumbackupinterval", if it has, it is skipped, if not,
it backs it up.

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/10/2014
10:46:49 PM: