ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] VMCLI question

2014-11-07 12:36:28
Subject: [ADSM-L] VMCLI question
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 17:35:24 +0000
Hi to all

Again another question about TSM for VE 7.1.1.0. Two datamover nodes vmproxy1 ,
vmproxy2.

Backups , restores works fine …

But strange can only reach the TSM VE gui only one by one meaning after a
success login to the first one as: https://vmproxy1_address:9081/TsmVMwareUI/

Trying to reach the second one as:   https://vmproy2_address:9081/TsmVMwareUI/
got this error:

GVM0025I Successfully determined which product or products installed.
GVM0021I A connecton with the vCenter server has been established.
GVM0022E The VMCLI inquire configuration command failed, the following messages
describe the error.
ANS0282E (RC168) Pasword file is not available. NODE=VMCLI, Asnode=(null)

>From the Edit Configuration gui done a Reset VMCLI node and it’s work but then
>the first TSM VE datamover gui (vmproxy1) give me now this error. Do the
>previous step and now this datamover gui is working but neutralize the second
>, and vice versa ….

Did it a possibility to run both of them without every time the need of
Resetting the VMCLI node ?

Best Regards

Robert Ouzen