ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Change from PVU to Unified licensing

2014-11-06 18:14:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Change from PVU to Unified licensing
From: Stuart Creasey <stuartc AT SELEMENTS.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 10:12:37 +1100
Hi Paul,

There is nothing you need to change with regard the TSM Server to reflect
the change in licensing.  What you will need to do periodically (say
monthly, quarterly) will be to run the appropriate IBM provided TB macro
which will report your TB usage so you can ensure that the TSM Server is
within the TB licensed limit.  The version of the TB macro to run will
depend on your TSM Server version etc.

Cheers

Stuart

Stuart Creasey
GM Service Elements
Service Elements Pty Ltd
1 / 171 Victoria Road, Gladesville NSW 2111
p. +61 (2) 9719 0999 f. +61 (2) 9719 0919 m. +61 (4)00 026 230
e. stuartc AT selements.com DOT au