ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 7.1.1 Operations Center Questions

2014-11-02 17:02:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 7.1.1 Operations Center Questions
From: "J. Pohlmann" <jpohlmann AT SHAW DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 14:00:11 -0800
Thanks Marcel. For some reason, I thought I could do more to manipulate
schedules with the OC. Looks like the AdminCenter has some life left to it.
Thanks also for the hint about the directory. I found the SERVER_ADDRESS in the
serverConnection.properties file. Have not yet done any experimentation with
modifying the entry. Would be nice to hear from development if that is the
right thing to do if there is a DNS change for the hub server.

Thanks again,

Best regards,

Joerg