ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM 7.1.1 Operations Center Questions

2014-11-01 15:46:53
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM 7.1.1 Operations Center Questions
From: "J. Pohlmann" <jpohlmann AT SHAW DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 12:45:43 -0700
I have a couple of questions re the OC; have not been able to find an
answer:

1.       How do I update/display a client schedule. I need to find the
objects and options used on the schedule and possibly change them. I get the
same OC screen with lack of information regardless of schedmodes any or
prompted set on the TSM server.

2.       How do I change the IP/DNS name of the hub server in the OC. We
just moved the hub server to a new machine with a different IP. We were
lucky in that the DNS entry for the old hub server could be changed to the
new one so we were able to connect. I would like to update the name/IP used
by the OC to connect.

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards,

Joerg Pohlmann