ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Monitoring Agent, 2 on a single TSM Server?

2014-10-30 21:09:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Monitoring Agent, 2 on a single TSM Server?
From: Lee Miller <lwmiller AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 20:07:52 -0500
You can do that on AIX and Linux, by installing the code into different
directories.  You can't however do that on Windows.

But what issue are you dealing with between the versions?

Lee Miller
Tivoli Storage Manager for System Backup and Recovery Development
and IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Tivoli Storage Manager
Phone: 817-874-7484