ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] exchange 2010

2014-10-30 16:21:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] exchange 2010
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 21:19:18 +0100
Hi Del,

thanks, that's what I'd expected. What I'll do is something along the lines of:

tdpexcc backup * incremental /excludedb="these_go_full_today" /preferdagpassive
(and more stuff)
tdpexcc backup "these_go_full_today" full /preferdagpassive (and more stuff)

and have the script determine what "these_go_full_today" will be for each day
of the week, based on a simple array. It'll probably be powershell because I
like it and it does provide the functionality I'll need like actual access to a
simple function to indicate the day of the week and arrays and stuff. I'll
lookup the URL that you provided.

O, and yes, what Erwann said.

Op 30 okt. 2014, om 20:48 heeft Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM> het
volgende geschreven: