ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for VE 7.1.1 upgrade question

2014-10-22 17:55:29
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for VE 7.1.1 upgrade question
From: Tom Alverson <tom.alverson AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 17:54:10 -0400
Are you saying the download I got from the open FTP site will not work?  I
was able to trigger a command line backup if I included the -mode=IFINCR
option, but the first time I tried it I got the license error.  I found the
old license from the initial install and copied it to the BACLIENT
directory and was able to do a manual command line backup.  If I have to
log into some PPA site to download a good installer I will need to find one
of my co-workers who has done this before to help me out as I have not used
that myself.