ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] verify management class

2014-10-22 03:34:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] verify management class
From: Saravanan <evergreen.sarav AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:32:23 +0800
I believe it should look for new domain default management class

Besides , you should also consider increasing backup retention associated to
policy domain. If any object bound to specific management class and if it
doesn't found the same management class in your new domain then it will
consider policy domain backup retention grace period.

So it would also protect your data

https://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v1r1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.itsmaixn.doc%2Fanragd55434.htm

By Sarav
+65-82284384