ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 7.1.1 / 4.1.1 Product documentation collections for download

2014-10-21 14:28:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 7.1.1 / 4.1.1 Product documentation collections for download
From: Angela Robertson <aprobert AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:26:25 -0400
Hi Bill,

The downloadable IBM Knowledge Center is available for Windows systems. I
do not create the downloadable content so I have requested a Linux version.
I am waiting to hear a response. As soon as I have more information, I'll
post. Thanks for your patience. Angela
Angela Robertson
IBM Software Group
Durham, NC 27703
aprobert AT us.ibm DOT com

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/21/2014
10:56:18 AM:

> From: "Colwell, William F." <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
> To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
> Date: 10/21/2014 10:58 AM
> Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 7.1.1 / 4.1.1 Product documentation
> collections for download
>
> Hi Angela,
>
> I downloaded the kc.zip file to a Linux server.  After unzipping,
the /bin
> directory doesn't have any .sh files, only .bat files, so I can't
> run the kc as a local server.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill Colwell
> Draper lab

ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/software/products/TSM/current_kc/tsm711kc.zip