ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] AIX Upgrade TSM V6.3.4.0 to V7.1.1.0 issue

2014-10-21 12:02:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] AIX Upgrade TSM V6.3.4.0 to V7.1.1.0 issue
From: Karel Bos <tsm.wad AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 18:00:07 +0200
Hi Keith,

Many thanks to the both of you, it helped me get pass the initial
confusion.

Next step is getting more disk space and finding out what the upgrade
process needs with the user and PW for the account TSM server is running
under (we sudo and dont log in with that account).

Kind regards,

Karel
*** I ofter remember how easy it was to install and upgrade pre V6 TSM
environments ***