ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Tivoli Storage Manager Client Management Services feature

2014-10-17 11:42:15
Subject: [ADSM-L] Tivoli Storage Manager Client Management Services feature
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 15:39:29 +0000
Hello

I today installed on one of my client the “7.1.1.000-TIV-TSMCMS-Windows64.exe”
, when the installation finished I saw in the services the new service name:

« Tivoli Storage Manager Client Management Services »  in status Started an
Automatic.

When from my Operations Center version 7.1.1.0 I load  Diagnosis  under the
section Clients I got always:

“There are no recommendations available. For more information, see the Tivoli
Storage Manager Documentation.”

On the below part of the window, client Logs show nothing.

Don’t quite understand the purpose , I think I missed something . I though with
this utility I can review logs without logging to the system as with TSMmanager.

Anybody test it and advise …

Best Regards

Robert Ouzen