ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] persistent binding T10000D drives on RedHat 6.4

2014-10-06 11:04:48
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] persistent binding T10000D drives on RedHat 6.4
From: "Ribeiro, Ricardo" <Ricardo.Ribeiro AT SCHWAB DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 15:02:22 +0000
I think for non IBM devices, you go here...

For the Tivoli Storage Manager devices:
Users can issue autoconf, the Tivoli Storage Manager device driver auto
configure script. This script resides in the /opt/tivoli/tsm/devices/bin
directory (or in the same directory as the tsmscsi file) to be able to
configure devices and get all the current special file names and device
information. The device special file name is /dev/mtX for tape devices and
/dev/lbX for medium changers.
Tip: Special file name: dev/tsmscsi/mt0, /dev/tsmscsi/lb0
Note: Alternatively, reinstalling the IBM device driver. Tivoli Storage Manager
device driver updates all the current special file names.