ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM Replication 7.1.1 question about environment.

2014-10-05 06:06:09
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM Replication 7.1.1 question about environment.
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 10:04:53 +0000
Hi to all

I am in phase of running TSM for Replication for my two backup servers, both of
them in version 7.1.1 with O.S Windows2008R2 64B  E5530 @ 2.40GHz (2 Processors)

When I tested it,  my replicate server was to a Windows2008R2 64bB with 64GB
memory.

Now for production I am wondering what will be the correct environment to do it
, your input guys who are already doing it will be really appreciate.

O.S using ? How many core ? Memory ? etc etc ….

Only critical nodes at stage one will be replicate using different policies as
version 7.1.1 allow it.

T.I.A and best regards

Robert