ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange 7.1.1 and RDB

2014-09-26 06:47:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange 7.1.1 and RDB
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 06:36:40 -0400
Hi Wanda,

On the MMC GUI, "Recover" tab, View: "Mailbox Restore",
the options should show up as:

   Keep Recovery Database After Restore          No
   Mailbox
   Mailbox Original Location
   Mark Restored Messages As Unread              Yes
   Use Existing Recovery Database                Yes

The first and last ones are the new ones. If you don't see them,
then I suspect that the upgrade did not complete as expected.

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/25/2014
07:12:11 PM: