ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Vmware backup fills up C:\Windows\temp

2014-09-24 08:00:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Vmware backup fills up C:\Windows\temp
From: Hans Christian Riksheim <bullhcr AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 13:58:12 +0200
Upgraded to 7.1.1. That problem was fixed. But it seems to have moved to
another directory now since C: immediately filled up after first attempt to
backup our VMs. Love searching for that directory in Windows.

But it doesn't matter that much since backup is not working anyway because
of a missing license file. PMR on the way. About time since it has been
several days since the last. Best to keep those PMR submitting skills fresh.

Regards

Hans Chr.

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 3:22 PM, Hans Christian Riksheim <bullhcr AT gmail DOT
com>