ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANS0400E License file could not be opened - TSM4VE

2014-09-17 09:56:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANS0400E License file could not be opened - TSM4VE
From: Paul van Dongen <Paul.vanDongen AT VANCIS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 13:55:10 +0000
Hi Steve,

Had the same issue here (with both the FTP site package and the Passport
Advantage one). To investigate, we did a clean install of 7.1.1 on another
machine. We saw a .lic file being created in a completely different location.
The admin of the production server copied the .lic file to the "new" location
and it worked. It also seems to work with the .lic file in the baclient dir, we
are still looking at it.
PMR was also opened.

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Paul van Dongen
System Expert