ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] FastBack for BMR

2014-09-16 09:02:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] FastBack for BMR
From: Angela Robertson <aprobert AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 09:00:29 -0400
Some links that might help ->

IBM Redbooks for Tivoli Storage Manager FastBack for Bare Machine Recovery
-> http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg247685.pdf
More Tivoli Storage Manager FastBack for Bare Machine Recovery info ->
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS9NXZ/welcome
Support portal for Tivoli Storage Manager FastBack for Bare Machine
Recovery ->
http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/product/tivoli/tivoli_storage_manager_fastback_for_bare_machine_recovery?productContext=-1220753992

Angela Robertson
IBM Software Group
Durham, NC 27703
aprobert AT us.ibm DOT com

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/16/2014
08:42:06 AM:

> From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
> To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
> Date: 09/16/2014 08:44 AM
> Subject: [ADSM-L] FastBack for BMR
>
> Anyone have any experience setting up a FastBack environment to perform
BMR