ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANS0361I error on Linux Box

2014-09-12 15:21:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANS0361I error on Linux Box
From: "Sims, Richard B" <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 19:19:20 +0000
A bad mount can cause a ‘df’ command to hang, and general file systems list
processing via system calls to have problems.
Make sure that your computer systems have monitoring to catch these things, to
prevent general functionality problems.

On Sep 12, 2014, at 3:11 PM, Jeanne Bruno <JBruno AT CENHUD DOT COM> wrote:

> Do you happen know why TSM spits out those errors on a filesystem that is
> actually mounted elsewhere?
> I mean, is the solution to just exclude the filesystem or am I missing
> something in tsm or the options file that could tell TSM to ignore any
> mounted filesystems??

Richard Sims
Sr. Systems Engineer, Information Services & Technology
Boston University