ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] sql question

2014-09-11 09:42:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] sql question
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 09:40:14 -0400
Regarding the original SELECT statement: I suspect there may be an empty
collocation group that is messing up the results. Although Bill's is
certainly the more optimal approach, I suspect that this will also work
(better):

select node_name from nodes where node_name not in (select node_name from
collocgroup where node_name is not null)

Best regards,

- Andy

Andrew Raibeck | Tivoli Storage Manager Level 3 Technical Lead |
storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

Online documentation:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli
+Documentation+Central/page/Tivoli+Storage+Manager
Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli
+Storage+Manager/page/Home

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2014-09-11
09:01:03: