ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 7.1 on Linux quirk

2014-09-04 12:15:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 7.1 on Linux quirk
From: Cameron Hanover <chanover AT UMICH DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 12:13:25 -0400
You don't really mention why you need to start TSM in the foreground, but if
that is a requirement and you need to leave your terminal, why not use `screen`?

-
Cameron Hanover
chanover AT umich DOT edu

Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water.
--W. C. Fields