ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Q monitorsettings question

2014-08-28 04:08:30
Subject: [ADSM-L] Q monitorsettings question
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 08:05:44 +0000
I to all

I need clarification about the option “monitorsettings” for the Operations
Center (Installed version  7.1.0.200)

I have two backup servers om O.S windows2008R2 64Bit with TSM server version
7.1.0.100.

When loading the query monitorsettings , I wonder if I have to configure it on
each server .

Maybe I can do it on only  one server and on the  parameters Monitored Servers:
  ADD the 2 servers  and on the second server on monitor status to make it OFF.

Here for now what is configured:
Server1
     Monitoring Admin: IBM-OC-POSTBACK
     Monitored Group: IBM-OC-POSTBACK
     Monitored Servers: Server2

Server2
     Monitoring Admin: IBM-OC-POSTBACK
     Monitored Group: IBM-OC-POSTBACK
     Monitored Servers: Server1

Or to leave it like this for better performance ?

Best Regards

Robert