ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] tsm for ve DR config question

2014-08-27 13:53:13
Subject: [ADSM-L] tsm for ve DR config question
From: "Schneider, Jim" <jschneider AT USSCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 17:50:35 +0000
Hi, folks;

I have an upcoming disaster recovery test and will be asked to restore VE data
for the first time.  I can't run tests because the hardware/network is not in
place.  Will the DR VE backup proxy server have to connect to a duplicate of
the current production vCenter server, or just A vCenter server on the correct
network?

Are there any other quirks recovering VE during a DR?

Thanks in advance,
Jim Schneider
United Stationers

Information contained in this e-mail message and in any attachments thereto is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems, notify the sender immediately,
and refrain from using or disclosing all or any part of its content to any
other person.