ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] service.boulder.ibm.com - just down or gone for good?

2014-08-18 10:11:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] service.boulder.ibm.com - just down or gone for good?
From: Angela Robertson <aprobert AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 10:08:23 -0400
Hello,

The readme.html file is due to be posted any time now.

RE: service.boulder.ibm.com, I do not know of any official changes so I
believe it's a temporary issue. Angela
Angela Robertson
IBM Software Group
Durham, NC 27703
aprobert AT us.ibm DOT com

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/18/2014
10:03:48 AM: