ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM server 7.1.0.100 patch - readme MIA?

2014-08-14 10:49:30
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM server 7.1.0.100 patch - readme MIA?
From: Angela Robertson <aprobert AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 10:47:29 -0400
Thanks to all who have posted re: the readme file issues we've seen this
week. The problems have been resolved. There are various reasons why the
problems occurred, but no one (including me) likes excuses. Long story
short, we're fixing the root problem so it does not recur.
We appreciate your patience as I have seen the frustration this readme file
problem has caused in the community. My apologies. Angela
Angela Robertson
IBM Software Group
Durham, NC 27703
aprobert AT us.ibm DOT com

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 08/13/2014
08:28:18 AM:

> From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
> To: ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu
> Date: 08/13/2014 08:30 AM
> Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM server 7.1.0.100 patch - readme MIA?
> Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu>
>
> I did not think to look in the AIX directory.  It really should be in the
> root of the 7.1 directory since it applies to most OS flavors and the
link
> is structured to show which OS the problem occurs in.
>
> The document has now appeared in the Linux directory as well.  However,
> they are calling it "readme.pdf", which it is NOT.  It is a .html
document.
>  IBM, if you are watching these posts, please fix this!
>

> On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 5:15 AM, Vikas Arora <vikaroin AT gmail DOT com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Please have a look here.
> >

> > ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/
> patches/server/AIX/
> >
> > thanks
> >

> > Grüße
> > Vikas Arora
> >
> > *e Mail* : vikaroin AT gmail DOT com
> >

> > On 12 August 2014 18:41, Zoltan Forray <zforray AT vcu DOT edu> wrote:
> >
> > > This just appeared on the FTP site - says it was posted yesterday?
Any