ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for VM

2014-08-08 14:35:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for VM
From: Ron Delaware <ron.delaware AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 14:33:10 -0400
Ricky,

did you change the  asnode= option for the proxy datamover?  If you are using the same asnode= option, there should be no problem, but if you have changed it or omitted it, then the TSM Server assumes its a new node and wants a full backup performed.

Best Regards,

email:
ron.delaware AT us.ibm DOT com
Storage Services Offerings