ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange TDP

2014-08-05 10:55:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange TDP
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 10:52:06 -0400
Hi Jerome,

Microsoft does not allow you to back up the Recovery Storage Group.

You should be able to dismount the RSG and just back up the
.EDB and .LOG files (back up everything in both directories)
using the BA client. (I don't know why you would have not
been able to do this, they are simply files at that point.)
Then, when necessary, you will then be able to restore the files
and create a new RSG by pointing at those files.

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 08/05/2014
10:36:23 AM: