ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange TDP

2014-08-01 07:04:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange TDP
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 07:03:00 -0400
Hi Jerome,

The TSM database is only half of the equation.
The data sits in the storage pool volumes, which would
not be connected to your isolated server.

There are probably steps that could be done here,
but this is not my area of expertise. I am guessing
that many of the TSM admins on this list could
explain how to do this. You are also welcome to
open a PMR to ask the IBM Support team how this is
accomplished.

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 08/01/2014
06:54:25 AM:

http://www.computacenter.com