ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Hi colleagues, I have problems restoring an Oracle db under Linux. It hangs with a sendwait session in the TSM Server, there are not more information neither server nor client . I review many possibilities, even I tested using another client machine the but the only thing I could see is the TSM for DB is 5.5.2.1 and the version of Api / BA is 6.3. The question is if I have to maintain the compatibility between client and agent or I have to look for other type of problems. Any ideas?

2014-07-26 07:51:10
Subject: [ADSM-L] Hi colleagues, I have problems restoring an Oracle db under Linux. It hangs with a sendwait session in the TSM Server, there are not more information neither server nor client . I review many possibilities, even I tested using another client machine the but the only thing I could see is the TSM for DB is 5.5.2.1 and the version of Api / BA is 6.3. The question is if I have to maintain the compatibility between client and agent or I have to look for other type of problems. Any ideas?
From: Francisco Molero <fmolero AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 04:47:24 -0700
Thanks in advance,

Fran

  • [ADSM-L] Hi colleagues, I have problems restoring an Oracle db under Linux. It hangs with a sendwait session in the TSM Server, there are not more information neither server nor client . I review many possibilities, even I tested using another client machine the but the only thing I could see is the TSM for DB is 5.5.2.1 and the version of Api / BA is 6.3. The question is if I have to maintain the compatibility between client and agent or I have to look for other type of problems. Any ideas?, Francisco Molero <=