ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM scheduler service issue

2014-07-19 15:37:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM scheduler service issue
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 21:35:34 +0200
Op 19 jul. 2014, om 15:15 heeft Steven Langdale <steven.langdale AT GMAIL DOT
COM> het volgende geschreven:

> Start by excluding TSM, does it run from a cron or at job?
>
> It's most likely a variable thats set when you run it as a user that isn't
> when run from TSM

my thoughts exactly, the init environment is usually far more limited than a
normal user environment. Also, make sure that you include the #!/bin/sh as the
first line of your script and it actually points to the shell that you are
depending on...

--

 Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post