ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM and AS/400

2014-07-10 12:04:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM and AS/400
From: Tuncel Mutlu (BT İşletim ve Teknik Destek Bölümü) <Tuncel.Mutlu AT AKBANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 16:02:34 +0000
Hi, Wanda
Thanks for the help !

Not having LAN-free capabilities and not being able to backup the system are
very serious disadvantages.

I also looked around at the FTP site and found

Latest maintenance is at
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/client/v6r1/OS400/v615/
 (v6.1.5.0)
Latest patch is at
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/client/v6r1/OS400/v615/
 (v6.1.5.5)

Versions 6.1,5.5 and 5.4 are supported, 5.3 is EOS.

Best Regards,

Tuncel Mutlu