ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] APARs fixed in TSM 7.1.0.100

2014-07-09 09:26:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] APARs fixed in TSM 7.1.0.100
From: Rick Adamson <RickAdamson AT BILOHOLDINGS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 13:24:45 +0000
I had the same issue with patches Kurt.

The folders on the FTP site used to have a text document that conveniently
provided links to the apars addressed in a particular patch, but now they are
no longer there.

Recently I went to see if a patch or maintenance level was available to address
a specific issue and then spent an hour trying to find the associated
documented apars it addressed.

IBM again raised the bar for complicating life as we know it.....thank goodness
for Google

Rick Adamson