ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] New management class

2014-07-03 10:52:23
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] New management class
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT JEFFERSON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 14:50:29 +0000
The 'dsmc query backup' command reports management classes as part of the
information it displays about backup files.

You can also start the GUI client, select 'Restore', and expand the part of the
file tree you are interested in. The file characteristics shown include
management classes. Once you have examined the files you are interested in you
can exit without starting a restore.

Thomas Denier
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital