ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Help in Mac client

2014-07-02 08:23:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Help in Mac client
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 08:21:27 -0400
Robert,

In looking at the content of sign.excl, it looks like the double quotation
marks are "smart quotes" and not straight quotes. Maybe it is just your
email program putting in smart quotes, but make sure you use straight
quotes in the file.

Also, if the EXCLUDE statement is meant to exclude all files (except those
from your INCLUDE statement), you should just specify:

   EXCLUDE *

However, I do not think the content of sign.excl is the issue; otherwise
TSM would complain about the sign.excl content (include or exclude
statements). Instead, TSM is complaining about the INCLE statement itself.

Double check the file name and path, and that permissions are not at issue.

Best regards,

- Andy

Andrew Raibeck | Tivoli Storage Manager Level 3 Technical Lead |
storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

Online documentation:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli
+Documentation+Central/page/Tivoli+Storage+Manager
Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli
+Storage+Manager/page/Home

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2014-07-02
03:34:25: