ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Files not listed as backup object

2014-06-30 08:28:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Files not listed as backup object
From: Rick Adamson <RickAdamson AT BILOHOLDINGS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:26:16 +0000
Thanks for the feedback, I am going to open a case with IBM to get their input.
You may be right on why the files do not show up as eligible backup/restore
objects, when I thought of that being a possibility I immediately ruled it out
as they are not located on the OS system drive.

I will update the thread once IBM has ruled on the issue....

Rick