ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AW: Backup job status

2014-06-19 12:46:32
Subject: [ADSM-L] AW: Backup job status
From: Michael malitz <michael.malitz AT MM-IT DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 18:44:32 +0200
Hallo Mike,

you could have a look to our "Power Administrator for TSM" Freeware version (
www.tsmpoweradmin.com),
where you are able to see graphically  the current and past backup/schedule
status of all your backup jobs and in addition you
 could use  our free adjustable "out of the box  Operational Reporting" report
and send it to your e-mail address every day if you want.

Have a try ( If you try and have questions, pls contact me directly).
Rgds Michael

Michael.Malitz@ tsmpoweradmin.com