ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Cancelling REPLICATION Processes via script.

2014-06-19 11:03:55
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Cancelling REPLICATION Processes via script.
From: "Vandeventer, Harold [BS]" <Harold.Vandeventer AT KS DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 15:00:57 +0000
Thanks Bent.... I'll give that a try.

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Bent Christensen
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2014 9:23 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

Back in the day we used to do something like this to be able to bail out of
long-running house-keeping scripts:

repl node node1,node2,node3 wait=yes
select * from scripts where name='CANCEL_REPLI'
if(rc_ok) goto cancel

repl node node4,node5,node6 wait=yes
select * from scripts where name='CANCEL_REPLI'
if(rc_ok) goto cancel

cancel:
cancel replication
del script CANCEL_REPLI

Then it was just a matter of defining a script "CANCEL_REPLI" ...

 - Bent