ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AW: SET DRMDBBACKUPEXPIREDAYS

2014-06-18 14:33:01
Subject: [ADSM-L] AW: SET DRMDBBACKUPEXPIREDAYS
From: Michael malitz <michael.malitz AT MM-IT DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 20:30:55 +0200
Hallo Ricky,

each TSM installation/environment is different, but assuming, that you do a
TSM backup every day, for me, 60 days seem to be too much.

I would suggest, that 7 days would be "enough". But that?s also depending of
course on your company's SLA prereqs/dependencies.

Rgds Michael

Michael.Malitz @tsmpoweradmin.com