ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] mgmtclacc won't rebind files

2014-06-16 12:34:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] mgmtclacc won't rebind files
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 12:33:18 -0400
Hi Leif,

The .ctl and .dat files are underneath a "group leader" object. The
management class
of the group leader is what defines the policy for all children objects.
Also keep in mind that when you rebind the MC, it will change the policy,
but will not change the copy destination of objects already backed up on
Server.

If you think there is still a problem with objects not getting
removed (expired) correctly, open a PMR so that the service
team can track them down for you.

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 06/13/2014
08:20:51 AM: