ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] mgmtclacc won't rebind files

2014-06-13 08:43:04
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] mgmtclacc won't rebind files
From: "michael.malitz#mm-it.at" <michael.malitz AT MM-IT DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 14:41:08 +0200
Hallo Leif,

normally rebinding will be "really"  done , if you initiate a NEW backup.

Rebinding then covers all versions according to your  new retention parameters.

Pay also attention, if you use vmmc and  vmtclmc,  the latter one only defines
the destination storage pool and NOT the retention times (this is done via vmmc
only).

rgds Michael

Michael.Malitz  @tsmpoweradmin.com