ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Virtual Environments - Self Contained application MS Exchange

2014-05-29 15:27:30
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Virtual Environments - Self Contained application MS Exchange
From: Harry Redl <harry_redl AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 21:25:32 +0200
Hello Del,

here is the update:
I have tested it with the TSM VE 7.1 on another (test) proxy and it
works (there was one more problem there - on the Exchange VM you have to
disable the UAC - which is mentioned here
www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21647986
)
So we are going to upgrade the production VE client to 7.1.

Thanks again

Harry