ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM support for NoSQL database

2014-05-29 12:25:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM support for NoSQL database
From: "Ribeiro, Ricardo" <Ricardo.Ribeiro AT SCHWAB DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 16:22:04 +0000
Right, I saw that link too, but I did not see anything specific to TSM and
native support for NoSQL or Big Data in general.
Regardless of the version of NoSQL, I just wanted to know if TSM has support
for "Hot" backup modes or native support without exporting the data as most of
these types of big data can be in the TB's range and exporting it will not be
something we can support easily and the same for using tools like hardware base
snaphosts or anything like that...
Thanks!