ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli FastBack

2014-05-28 15:35:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli FastBack
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 15:33:34 -0400
Hi James,

They are not the same product, but have some similar functions.
Fastback for Exchange is for performing IMR (mailbox-level and
item-level restore) from Exchange files (.EDB and .LOG).

Data Protection for Exchange has the ability to perform
database-level backup and restores, and IMR restores from
those backups as well as IMR (mailbox-level and item-level restore)
from Exchange files (.EDB and .LOG).

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 05/28/2014
01:09:08 PM: