ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] multipathing ts1120s under RHEL6

2014-05-22 15:15:21
Subject: [ADSM-L] multipathing ts1120s under RHEL6
From: "Lee, Gary" <GLEE AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 19:14:06 +0000
I am now attempting to share libraries containing IBM ts1120 drives between two
tsm servers on HP hardware running RHEL 6.

It appears that I will need to use the dm-multipath system to manage the
various fc paths to all the drives.

Got dm-multipath installed, but now trying to configure so it will see the
drives.
Has anyone done this before and could you point me to some information?
I have the redhat manual for configuring dm-multipath. I am fairly new to FC so
some help is appreciated.
The redhat book does not even mention tape, and can't find info on my drives in
the places it mentions to look.

Thanks for any and all help.