ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange TDP upgrade

2014-05-21 14:01:29
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange TDP upgrade
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 13:59:46 -0400
Hi Jerome,

TSM 5.5 (and 6.1) are out of service as of April 30th.
unless you purchased a support extension.

The latest version of Data Protection for Exchange with the
most efficient mailbox restore features is Data Protection for Exchange
7.1.

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 05/20/2014
12:03:01 PM: