ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SQL Query for "replstate"

2014-05-20 13:20:04
Subject: [ADSM-L] SQL Query for "replstate"
From: "Vandeventer, Harold [BS]" <Harold.Vandeventer AT KS DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 17:18:06 +0000
I need to run a query (such as SELECT * FROM <tablename> WHERE <something> =
'ENABLED') to list nodes and their "replstate" status.... But I don't find
"REPLSTATE" as a column in the NODES table.

And I don't see a column name that seems related.

Q REPLNODE * returns multiple rows for each node; but REPLNODE is not a table.

Does anyone know where the replication status is stored?

Thanks.
Harold Vandeventer
Systems Programmer
State of Kansas - Office of Information Technology Services
STE 751-S
910 SW Jackson
(785) 296-0631

[Confidentiality notice:]
This e-mail message, including attachments, if any, is intended for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
or privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, or disclosure
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender and destroy the original message, including all copies,
Thank you.